£14 - £17 per hour + Negotiable
Contract (Full time)
We have an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Supervisor (Mechanical Bias) on behalf of our client Gov Facility Services Ltd. The environment can be a challenging but rewarding one and due to high demand of work this will be a long term opportunity for the successful candidate.
- You will be required to manage a team of Operatives to ensure compliance and professional, cost effective service delivery is maintained. To act as an interface between the Operative team and the client and to report issues arising to Line Manager.
- Responsible for Service Delivery of Operative Team
- Assist with the recruitment and supervision of staff
- Produce rotas for the operative team
- Proactive reporting of all Health and Safety issues
- Manage the issue and upkeep of PPE to the team
- Ensure that the operative team are appropriately dressed at all times whilst on duty.
- Manage stock levels and equipment
- Conduct job chats with the operative team to identify training requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of the payroll
- Liaise with the client to ensure customer satisfaction with the service provided
- Supervise mechanical engineers in achieving KPI passes in planned and reactive maintenance
- Lead on fault finding investigations and proposals for resolutions
- Regular review of engineering processes and procedures to seek continuous improvement
- Implement quality control mechanisms to ensure planned and reactive works are being carried out correctly
- Instill clean and tidy standards throughout the team, in particular, engineering stores and plant rooms
- Accurate and regular upkeep of specific compliance logs
To be able to work with our client, you must be able to pass the standard security vetting process for the establishment. This will include a criminal records check (Standard DBS). An offer to start in the position will be dependent on all security checks being passed.
- If you meet the above criteria and want to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV via the link provided. Shortlisting will commence with immediate effect.
Posted 89 days ago