Financial Services Audit Assistant Manager
£38,000 to £45,000 (dependent upon experience) + benefits + relocation package
Due to recent growth in their audit division this Big 4 Accountancy firm are actively recruiting Audit Assistant Managers across their Channel Island offices.As well as maintaining an existing portfolio of internationally recognised companies, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with audit partner in maintaining productive relationships with a range of clients across a number of industry sectors, including mutual funds, hedge funds and unit trusts arenas.
- Identifying and resolving issues quickly and efficiently
- Managing a number of engagements simultaneously with up to 9 staff members per team your duties will include:
- Actively encouraging business development and building new client relationships.
- All aspects of audit and statutory reporting.
This role offers rapid career progression for driven candidates and the opportunity to develop your professional and management skills. Working alongside other experienced audit professionals you will gain access to broad FS sector experience, first class resources and excellent opportunities to progress your career. Our client prides themselves on their open and friendly culture and takes pleasure in offering rewarding careers for outstanding professionals.To be considered for this role you must;
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualified.
- Prior audit experience within the Financial Services industry will be advantageous.
- Top 10 accountancy firm background.
- Have recent external audit experience and be comfortable with planning, controlling and completing audits.
- Due to work permit requirements, our client has informed us that they ideally require individuals with a European passport.
Posted 21 days ago