Sales Administrator/Estimator - Oldham | Zoek UK
Permanent (Full time)
Salary: Competitive Salary depending on experience and knowledge.
Benefits: Statutory holidays increasing yearly, 2 No Bonus schemes, Free parking, On Going Training provided in relevant courses, Progression within the business for the right candidate, Pension after 6 months, Great local transport connections, Metro and Bus routes
Hours: TBA Full time or 30 hrs per week
Location: Oldham, OL9 - Office and home working mix after initial period
Founded in 1965 our client has established themselves nationally as leading specialists in the shopfitting, refrigeration & air-conditioning industry. Since their rapid expansion over the years, their main priority is to maintain the same friendly and personal reputation that they have proudly built since their infancy.
Due to continued growth and success they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Administrator/Estimator to assist with internal sales functions. This is an excellent and rare opportunity to join a well-established and reputable company.
· Assist with internal sales functions
· Provide support to the Sales team in the office when demand is needed and provide cover when internal Sales or away from the office on appointments and holidays.
· Collate information from 9 Sales personnel
· Estimate projects for the Sales Team and Project Managers
· Manage the Sales team communications for MD and report
· Input Sales orders on to Access Dimensions
· Manage the Sales side of CRM (Sugar CRM)
· Communicate with all departments in a liaison manner to ensure good clear communication
· Research products as directed by MD
· Carryout communication on behalf of MD
· Account manager for 1 key client
· Assist with some HR functions occasionally
· Reporting Directly to the MD
The Ideal Candidate:
· Previous sales admin experience and Estimating experience preferred. · Previous experience in the shopfitting, refrigeration & air-conditioning industry would be beneficial
· Must have the ability to react to clients' needs
· Multi-tasking is an essential skill set
· IT Skills must be excellent especially in Excel and Word - Full training on company systems given
· Eligible to work in the UK
In order to apply please send a and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Posted 37 days ago