Support Worker - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Up to £13 per hour + Free DBS and uniform
Permanent (Part time)
Are you proud to care?
As a Support Worker in Barrow, Ulverston and the surrounds, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. You'll actively work with a supportive team of health and social care professionals as part of this role. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we'll do the rest.
- A competitive remuneration of £ per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
Flexi pay gives you the option to instantly access up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Does this sound like you?
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Need a job fast? Go from application to active worker within just 48 hours. Apply today.
Posted 12 days ago