Key Account Manager - LV Switchgear
£44k per year + Bonus + Benefits
- Established manufacturer with excellent reputation
- Market leader of electrical power distribution equipment
- Very well known brand name
The Role: Key Account Manager - LV Switchgear
- Selling a range of LV switchgear and power distribution equipment
- Demand creation role - predominately liaising with electrical contractors/consultants and pushing sales through the wholesaler/distributor channel
- Managing an existing ledger of accounts whilst seeking new business opportunities
- Covering a sales area including all of South Wales.
The Ideal Person: Key Account Manager - LV Switchgear
- Candidates should come from a strong electrical engineering background - preferably holding recognised electrical engineering qualifications
- Specific knowledge of LV switchgear and control gear is required
- Ideally , the successful candidate will have worked for a manufacturer of electrical distribution equipment within the last 10 years
- Alternatively, candidates from a wider electrical background looking to make a step up in their career could be relevant
- It is imperative that candidates have significant experience liaising with the consultant/contractor market
- Individuals who have solid industry contacts will be highly sought after
Consultant: Andy Park
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Posted 30 days ago