Customer Service Team Leader
£23107 - £24277 per annum
Customer Service Team Leader based in Watford
Full time, permanent role
Offering £23,107 increasing to £24,277 per annum
Our client who is a UK leading absence management provider are looking for an experience Customer Service Team Leader to join their existing team in Watford. This a fantastic time to join a successful, well established and ambitious business who have huge plans to grow their business even further over the coming years. This is an amazing opportunity for an individual to mold their team, to implement new strategies and processes to drive the team to further success.
As a Customer Service Team Leader you will be managing a team of Inbound Customer Service Advisors, it will be your duty to motivate, encourage, support and coach your team to a high standard. You will lead by example, promoting a hard work ethic, dedication and professional attitude. It is imperative that you lead your team to success by completing regular 121 reviews, coaching and development session and always being on hand to support.
- Managing, motivating, monitoring and supporting a team of 1215 Customer Service Advisors.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Be an advocate of teamwork, trust, innovation and lead by example by going above and beyond, and always complying with our clients processes and procedures
- Encourage and motivate your team to achieve performance targets and complete regular 121 reviews to drive that performance and manage their development.
- Complete regular and required coaching to team members, tailored to their specific needs.
- Advise and support your team with customer calls, performance and enquiries.
- Listen to team members feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Undertake the responsibilities of any direct or indirect report in order to support the delivery of the service.
- Support with all Contact Centre Quality Monitoring, to improve quality, minimise errors and track Advisor performance.
- The successful candidate will need to be flexible and comfortable working between the hours of 5am10pm on a 4 on, 3 off shift rotation.
Our client is looking for an experience Customer Service Team Leader to join their business and manage a team of Inbound Agents, they are looking for an individual who will lead by example, have passion and enthusiasm to be the best and who will implement new managerial processes and complete regular coaching and development sessions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working as a Team Leader, Manager or Supervisor within a customer service department, ideally this would be within a call based environment.
- Have a proven track record of success managing or leading a team.
- Effective management and leadership skills.
- The ability to enhance productivity, motivation, skills and engagement.
- Experience delivering coaching sessions, 121s and personal development reviews.
- A background in managing, reviewing and tracking figures, targets, KPIs and performance.
- A exceptional customer service manner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage complaints and conflicts
- Confidence and competency using computers and IT systems
**The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS and Credit Check**
- 24 days holiday, plus normal bank holidays allowance (pro rata)
- Genuine opportunities to progress
- Employee benefits and discount scheme
- Performance awards and rewards
- Material, support and guidance provided for ongoing continued professional development
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Posted 5 days ago