Junior Business Analyst
£23000 - £29000 per annum + Employee Benefits
Our client, based in Reading, is currently hiring for an Junior Business Analyst to support the vision of a global IT platform and a standardised global planning process, including their development and roll out.
- Support the ongoing development of our global planning and buying processes with a mindset of continuous improvement, analysing business issues as they arise and proposing valueadding commercial solutions
- Take operational responsibility for the global planning process and support merchandising and buying teams in their sales planning to achieve their range size, commitment and wine cost targets
- Ensure global data integrity throughout our systems through managing global data tables and monitoring productlevel accuracy and completeness
- Provide reporting and analytical support to the Buying and Merchandising teams to support in business operations, monitoring and decisionmaking
- Collate business requirements and contribute to the overall solution design
- Conduct training as required and ensure that all users attain the required level of competence
- Logical, highly analytical and extremely well organised
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Selfmotivated, shows initiative and takes personal accountability
- A great team player and service provider
- Excellent presentation, communication and influencing skills
- Strong IT skills particularly in the use of Microsoft Excel, merchandise planning tools and reporting systems
- Business analysis background with an affinity for technology
This is a full time, permanent position working MondayFriday, 09:00am 17:30pm
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.
Posted 34 days ago