Graduate Field Sales Scheme
£27K + commission + benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Who will I be working for?
Consistently voted as the best FMCG to work for by graduates, this £45m turnover business has achieved 20% year-on-year growth by being a leader in innovation and providing first class sales training to financially ambitious graduates.
A 2018 acquisition from Europe's largest food service group means they can keep growing at an increasing rate and offer even faster progression to successful graduates.
Tell me about the role
A great opportunity to join a fun, dynamic business and a team full of outgoing, high-achieving graduates. You will be working in field sales which means combining the atmosphere of an energetic office with the chance to go and meet clients every week.
The start date is 30th September. You will spend 4 weeks at their training centre in Hertfordshire before moving to the Bristol office.
Will I get great training? Yes. Their training is rated as 4.7 out of 5 on The Job Crowd and you'll get over 20 days training per year including company sales trips to Europe.
What is the progression like? Amazing. They are the European leader in their industry so long term career opportunities are vast.
What do I need to apply?
- A driving licence.
- A 2.1 (or equivalent) in any subject.
- Evidence of extra-curricular success.
- Experience in sales is NOT necessary as the training is so good!
What's in it for me?
- £23K salary with ongoing pay rises.
- £400 car allowance every month on top of your salary.
- Commission on all sales. Expect £35K, £50K and £70K+ as your first three years pay, proven by recent graduates.
- Luxury prizes for performance.
- Amazing subsidised food and drink facilities so expect to eat well!
Posted 113 days ago