Newton Aycliffe, England
Temporary (Full time)
Our client is an established manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Fabricator to join their team on a full time temporary to permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a Fabricator looking to develop their career with an award•winning company.
As a Fabricator, you will need a sound knowledge of engineering and welding working on prototype designs. The successful candidate must have experience working in Fabrication specialising in thin materials between 1.6mm• 10mm.
Your duties will include:
- Fabricate bespoke items 1.6mm•10mm thick.
- Quality checking that materials list matches drawings
- The ability to work from drawing
- Operating machinery (saw, pillar drill, press brake and guillotine)
- Manging time through job cards
- Installing products at customer facilities
- Using precision instruments
- Quality inspecting work
- Liaising with design engineers
To be considered for the role of Fabricator, you must have:
- The ability to work at pace and to a high standard
- Capable of interpreting and working to engineer drawings
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy with good numeracy and organisational skills; ideally you must be computer literate.
Hours of work are Monday•Friday and Occasional Overtime
Your own transport is essential.
To apply for the role of Fabricator, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Fabrication, Fabricator, MIG, TIG, JIG, Welding, Welder
Posted 109 days ago