Service Manager - London | Zoek UK
Service Manager - Leaving Care - £70K
£59000 - £70000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced manager who will play a key role in the management and running of the Leaving Care Service, working with key partners and stakeholders to support the work of Children Services.
What they offer:
- Salary up to £70,000
- 31 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Working form home depending on service needs
Bringing expertise in the field of safeguarding, managing change, supervision of staff and relevant legislation/statutory guidance you will ensure we deliver a high quality and effective service for Care Leavers in the authority.
Key requirements of this position include:
- Qualified social worker qualification & social care England registered
- Must have local authority social care experience
- An understanding of key legislation such as the children's act and leaving care act
- Must have previous management experience at a Service Manager level
For further information on the role, please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Jessel on @ or give me a ring on#########
Posted 35 days ago