Security Officers - Greater London - This Area Only | Zoek UK | d3b3a7
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Greater London - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Location: Shopping Centre, Croydon
Contracts available: Numerous positions to include:
Full time 48hrs (3 on 3 off)
Full time 57hr (7 on - 4 off, 7 on 3 off)
Part-time 26hr (6hrs per day)
We have an exciting new portfolio in Croydon requiring varied, skilled, diverse people. Through unwavering professionalism Guarding UK gives businesses across the UK the resilience they need to emerge from any crisis or security challenge. From managing day-to-day security, operations to developing long term risk management strategy. Guarding UK is at the forefront of protection management across multiple sectors for the ultimate business security solution.
GUK goes to great lengths to create a great place to work and we are always on the look out for people who can help us maintain our reputation for high standards and as a provider of excellent security services.
If you have the skills and passion to protect and deliver outstanding customer services at every turn, then we have opportunities that can lead to a successful career. You will receive full training and we are looking for motivated individuals who will make a measurable contribution to the continued success of GUK.
We are looking for people who are flexible and adaptable to ensure our operational day-to-day frontline services work like clockwork. We are looking for people who communicate well, have a strong sense for reliability and understand the importance of being smartly presented in uniform at all times.
Job role includes:
• Assisting tenants, contractors and visitors
• Ensuring the safety and security of the building at all times
• Completing all lone worker tasks
• Key management and maintaining an up to date key register
• Reporting all accidents and incidents
• Working in security services in a customer facing environment
• SIA License
• Proactively uses initiative to recognise priorities within own workload
Ideally will have developed these Skills:
• Customer services
• Able to communicate in English at a good level, both written and oral communication
• Basic report writing and IT skills
• Dealing with difficult people
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this position, then apply today!
GUK is an equal opportunities employer