Solicitor – Employment
£30000 - £60000 per annum
Lexcel accredited firm in Hampshire seeks an Employment Solicitor on full-time, permanent basis.
Joining our clients multi-accredited practice located in Southampton, the successful applicant will join the firm’s litigation department, undertaking a varied caseload of employment matters.
• Unfair dismissal
• Disciplinary matters
• Breach of contract
• SRA and other compliance
• Avoiding and reporting possible negligence claims
• Attending team meetings
• Marketing activities
• Solicitors who are newly qualified and upwards
• Experience in employment law is essential
• A strong communicator both verbally and written
• Genuine desire to be involved in the future growth plans for the firm
Our client is a well-established practice delivering excellent client services to individuals and businesses in Hampshire and the surrounding counties. With a huge client base, they are fast expanding and progressing, actively building and maintaining client relationships. They are staffed with a team of lawyers who pride themselves in delivering excellent services having attained many years of experience in their chosen fields. They are now recruiting for a talented Employment Lawyer to join their Southampton office on a full-time, permanent basis.
Solicitor – Employment
For further details of this Employment Solicitor vacancy, please contact Karl on######### quoting reference KT05619641.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
- Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 33 days ago