Sales Administrator - Northampton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
Basic Salary: £20-23k + Uncapped Quarterly Performance Bonus + 20 Days Holiday & Statutory Bank Holidays + Cash Health Plan + Pension Scheme
Permanent (Full time)
If you are a driven, ambitious individual who is looking for your next role within an award-winning local business we may have the perfect Sales Administrator opportunity, based in our Moulton Park offices. We offer a proven route to progression and we have aspirations to double the size of our business over the next few years.
BASIC SALARY: £20,000 - £23,000
· Uncapped Quarterly Performance Bonus
· Cash Health Plan
· Pension Scheme
· Christmas Shut Down
· 24 hour GP Advice Line & 24 Hour Counselling
· Legal and Financial Advice Line
· Discounted Cinema, Gym Membership, Restaurants and High Street Discount Vouchers
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Wellingborough, Brixworth, Kettering, Rushden, Towcester
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sales Administrator
We are on the hunt for an experienced Sales Administrator who enjoys building and developing relationships with our established and newer clients. You will have a keen eye for detail and use your sales experience to up-sell and cross-sell where opportunities arise. As a small close-knit team we all share a 'get stuck in' approach to business and carrying out any other ad-hoc duties will be required for the successful candidate.
You will also be:
· Dealing with customer enquiries including order processing, delivery updates, stock updates by phone, email and online chat
· Preparing and following up quotations
· Working to set KPI's: 10-20 calls per day and 15-30 emails per day
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to progress into an Internal Sales Executive role, you will be given full training and development to ensure success!
You will be expected to:
· Account Manage: develop existing or lapsed accounts through relationship management, strategic sales and product support
· Develop new business: researching potential customers, appointment setting and assisting with digital and offline marketing campaigns
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Sales Administrator
As a Sales Administrator seeking a clear path to progression and the opportunity to be rewarded for your hard work, you will have proven experience in customer service and/or sales as well as:
· The ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds
· Being self-motivated and organised
· Have the drive to learn, succeed and be the best you can be
We are a multi-award winning, leading UK-based supplier. Our team gives independent, in-depth expert advice to our customers across many fast-moving industries.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Customer Services Representative, Sales Administrator, Sales Executive, Customer Service Administrator and Account Manager.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
REF: LL16329, Wallace Hind Selection