7.5 Tonne / 7.5 Ton / 7.5t Driver Coleshill
Up to £9.00 per hour
7.5 Tonne**, 7.5 Ton**, 7.5t, 7.5 t**, Cat C1 Driving Coleshill >**
- Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for a new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t driver for long term temporary driving work with our Coleshill based client (B46 1HG)
- As an 7.5 Tonne driver, the work will involve:
- Local (Midlands based) deliveries or collections
- Between 48 deliveries or collections per shift
- Plastic storage crates
- Usually to offices and commercial outlets
- Use of tail lift required
- Average shift lengths are approx. 810 hours
- The pay rates for the roll of the 7.5 Tonne driver are:
- Pay Rates:
- The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- 7.5 Tonne (Midweek) AM starts (07.00 hrs) £9.00 p/h
You will be guaranteed a minimum of 8 hours per shift.
- Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive Refer A Driver Scheme (£200)
- Applications are welcome from new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t drivers.
- To apply for this role please call or email a current CV to warks at kenectrecruitment.co.uk
- This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.
Posted 46 days ago