Detail Designer Mechanical (Data Integration Team)
£27.00 - £28.00 per hour
Opportunities like this dont come around often would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
- Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Detail Mechanical Designer to join their growing team in Scotstoun on an initial 6month contract. This role pays £28.00 per hour.
- The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
- The Role
Within the Detail Mechanical Designer role, youll be responsible for:
- Operating within the functionality of the appropriate tools and techniques.
- Producing and developing designs in line with specifications and all quality and technical standards and carrying out detail design appraisals in assigned areas to ensure all standards are maintained.
- Carrying out investigations into operational problems or developments and develop and prepare solutions, individually or as a member of a team.
To succeed within the Detail Mechanical Designer role, youll have experience in a similar position, and youll ideally have the following skills:
- Experience in engineering or a defence or related industry.
- Understanding of LCM.
- HNC/HND qualified, likely to be in a technology, engineering or science related discipline.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cuttingedge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
- If this sounds like the role for you, wed love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Detail Mechanical Designer, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the apply now button.
- ***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Posted 38 days ago