Graduate - London E14 | Zoek UK
Graduate - Cover Supervisor
London E14, UK
£70.00 - £90.00 PerDay
Permanent (Full time)
Find out more about this role by reading the information below, then apply to be considered.
- Enfield, Haringey, Camden, Islington, Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest, Newham Salary: £70
- £90 per day Are you a graduate looking to gain some more classroom based experience within secondary schools? Are you building upon your experience in preparation to pursue a teacher training programme? Empowering Learning are looking for cover supervisors for daily, short term and long term assignments in Hounslow and the surrounding boroughs.
The successful candidates will be confident, clear communicators, be committed to managing the classroom and handling pupil behaviour at all times.
As the lead person in the class it is essential to have strong behaviour management skills.
A Cover Supervisor has to take responsibility for lessons when a permanent teacher is absent.
The work you will need to deliver will already be set and your role will be to ensure the work is completed in a timely manner and to manage the students behaviour in line with the schools policy.
So what's in it for you?
- Flexible work both part time and full time
- Competitive daily pay rates
- Guaranteed work schemes
- Regular work within local secondary schools
- Free of charge training courses (SEN, Cover Supervisor, behaviour management, safeguarding)
- Dedicated consultants committed to supporting your career ventures The role entails delivering set work in line with school policies and supervising the classes.
If you have a passion for educating are innovative and committed to raising standards within schools then you could be the ideal person to become a Cover Supervisor.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please apply below or email your CV to (url removed) It is essential that you are based in the UK with right to work.
Due to the nature of this position it is essential all applicants hold or are willing to apply for an enhanced DBS and are able to provide 2 referees within the last 2 years
Posted 10 days ago