£15.00 - £20.00 per hour
the key activities and responsibilities of the role are: Integration & Test Team Administrative Support;
* Provide support I&T lead in day to day activities
* Support the wider I&T team with basic administrative tasks
* Manage the observation & event and equipment tracking databases
* Generate and manage tracking metrics as directed
- Flight Data Analysis Suite (CDAS) flight test data analysis rig Load data from aircraft recorders to portable media and transport * Load flight test data from portable media and tapes
* Generate and maintain metrics on data turnaround times
* Training will be provided
Generation of metrics in Microsoft Access, Excel.
Backup support for Database Administration team, (including familiar knowledge with the applicable toolsets)
Required skills, qualifications and experience * Driving License * Completed A levels in ICT, Maths and Business Studies and / or have relevant industry experience within an engineering environment * The ability to work with others across a number of departments on combined tasks, make contributions to the tasks and share the responsibility of the outcome
* Good oral and written communication skills and the ability to assimilate information quickly
* Excellent organisational skills
* The ability to document technical meeting minutes and actions
* Be selfmotivated, needing minimal direction
* Confident selfstarter
* UK S Clearance Required
* High level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, including formulas and macros as well as a working knowledge of the whole MS Office suite of applications.
* Problem solving skills to negotiate unexpected events and problems
* Have understanding and experience of using databases, however, specific on the job training will be given where necessary
* Previous experience of working within a similar Engineering environment
Desired skills, qualifications and experience * Atlassian JIRA or other similar ALM System
* Strong analytical and planning skills and Time Management able to prioritise several tasks and keep them running simultaneously (multitasking) against tight schedules and demanding environment.
*Be able to motivate yourself but motivate others as well and committed to see a project through from the start to the finish.
Posted 26 days ago