Multi Skilled Operative
£26000 - £28000 per annum + package
My client is a regional affordable housebuilder with sites in the midlands and Yorkshire regions. You will be covering locations from Chesterfield to Leicester; covering defect packages around various properties to make sure snagging is completed effectively ready for handover.
- As a multi skilled operative, you will report to the Contracts Manager who will outline each site to you. You will be responsible for:
- Rectifying defects reported by purchasers within our clients and NHBC warranty periods this will include aspects of Joinery, Tiling, Plastering, Decorating and Painting
- Continuing the Companys commitment to the customer journey
- Completing all administration and documentation in an accurate and timely manner, including completion of job sheets for emergency call outs
- Ensure that all reported defects are dealt with in a cost effective, timely and professional manner to the satisfaction of the purchaser and at the direction of the Customer Care Manager
- Ensure that all materials are available at the commencement of the jobs
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced multi skilled operative with a proven track record of working on projects in the housebuilding sector; preferably within new build social housing.
- You must have a full driving licence, as travel will be required to sites.
- The salary on offer is up to £28k + package; which includes a company van and fuelcard.
- If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please send your CV to Gareth at Bromak using the contact details provided. Alternatively, if this role is not for you, but you know someone who may be suited, please pass my details over, as we have a referral scheme in place paying up to £250! Ts & Cs apply, visit www.bromak.com for more details.
Posted 11 days ago