Surrey Quays, Greater London, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum
The train home is late. Again. And that means that for the 3rd time this week, you'll spend more time stood on a platform than at home with your other half.
- Surely, there must be another way. Surely there must be a way to be a Paraplanner and not have to work in the city. Roles that don't involve getting stuffed into a sardine can every morning. Paraplanning roles that mean you know what time you'll be home each night.
- Sound familiar? Read on.
- This company are a small business based in leafy Surrey. They have an office with parking, that isn't in the middle of a town.
- They provide wealth management to high net worth individuals around the South East.
- They've set the teams up so that you'll provide paraplanning support for 2 Advisors and you'll have an Administrator working with you too. It means you can build a real connection with the people around you and know exactly what they needed.
- There's some flex on the hours, they treat people properly so if you need a day from home for some flex in the hours they can do that.
- They want people who love paraplanning, people who want to build their skills and qualifications on this area. You'll get the chance to build this, so if you want to become chartered then they can help.
- Want to hear more?
- Drop me a message or call.
- No CV? Not a problem, we can always find a way to help.
Posted 16 days ago