SEMH LSA - Essex - This Area Only | Zoek UK
SEMH LSA, South Essex
Essex - This Area Only
Up to £75 per day
SEMH LSA, South Essex
About the School and the Job for the SEMH LSA role:
Prospero Teaching are looking for Learning Support Assistants with experience working with children with Social, Emotional and Mental health difficulties. If you are looking for work in the Suffolk area and would like to make a positive difference to children's lives then we would love to hear from you.
- We are looking for LSA's to work in South Essex based special schools for students with a range of complex difficulties including SEMH.
- Purpose built schools with specialist learning areas.
- This is initially for day to day supply but could lead to something longer term for the right candidate.
- The schools work across key stages 1-4 hence there are opportunities across these key stages.
- Our temporary LSA work can often lead to long term or permanent employment.
Contract Details for the SEMH LSA role:
- Location - South Essex
- Position - SEMH LSA
- Type of work - Supporting students with SEMH
- Start date - September 2020
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full time/part time - Full or part time Monday to Friday
- Minimum rate of pay - £75 per day
Experience, Training and Qualifications required for the SEMH LSA role:
- Previous LSA experience is required, ideally within the SEN Sector, although this is not essential providing you have the right attitude and desire.
- Previous experience working with challenging behaviour would be advantageous
- A passion for working with children with SEMH.
- Pro Active in the classroom and a willingness to join in with class activities.
- You should have lots of energy and enthusiasm with a positive attitude towards working with SEN students.
To be eligible for the SEMH LSA role through Prospero Teaching you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Posted 38 days ago