Marketing Events Executive
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Contract (Full time)
A fantastic new opportunity had arisen for a experienced Marketing Events Executive to join a fastpaced and friendly Marketing Team on a temporary basis or FTC lasting for 3 to 6 months.
The Marketing Events Executive will oversee all Marketing led events with the main objective to generate leads for the business and raise brand profile.
This really is an exciting opportunity for anyone who is looking to grow and develop their career within Marketing and Events. Our client takes development seriously, who tailors their employees career pathways to their specific aspirations and needs, offering a variety of training both from their expert internal trainers and external providers.
Marketing Events Executive Responsibilities
- Researching and identifying suitable events to attend, keeping abreast of industry trends and monitoring competitors
- Managing the planning process for participation in and presence at trade shows, meet the buyer events etc
- Identifying and planning our own industry events (both online and offline)
- Promoting the events to secure bookings
- Writing and proofing copy for marketing platforms and materials eg emails, website, social, collateral
- Briefing and managing event design requirements with the design team
- Negotiating contracts for events
- Travel and attendance at events
- Leading nurturing programmes for event attendees
- Supporting the Sales teams in maximising event opportunities
- Conducting postevent analysis to influence future event strategies
- Tracking ROI and lead generation
Marketing Events Executive Key Skills
- Highly motivated
- Strong organisation and planning
- Strong communication
If you have the relevant experience and available to start immediately, the please do not hesitate to apply now!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 97 days ago