Hastings, East Sussex, England
Applications are invited for a Commis Chef to assist in the kitchen at one of our prestigious hotels. The successful candidate will follow the requirements of kitchen hygiene, food monitoring, stock rotation and reduction of food waste ensuring a smooth and professional food service at all times.
The successful candidate may be required to run an area of the kitchen and will work within all legislative constraints including H&S regulations reporting any known breaches to management immediately. The following of instruction and recipes provided whilst maintaining food quality and presentation standards is required alongside ensuring the Senior Chef is fully aware of any issues at each service.
- Professional approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent personal and professional presentation
- Strong team player
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Hard-working and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
Working for the Bannatyne Group is more than just a job. Here at Bannatyne we are dedicated to well-being and are always seeking energetic, personable people to join our teams. With Company benefits including full use of the health club facilities and discounts to products and services including our luxury spa treatments. We offer a Cycle to work scheme alongside many high street store discounts and are committed to people development whichever level of experience you enter the organisation at, ensuring every employee has the opportunity to be the best they can be.
Club environments are both exciting and enjoyable.
Rewards & Benefits:
- 50% discount on meals at Bannatyne Health Clubs
- 30% staff discount on spa treatments
- 20% on products, meals & overnight hotel stays at any of the Bannatyne Hotels.
- Cycle to work scheme
- High street and entertainment saving vouchers
- Free use of gym facilities
- Employee Assistance Programme (Free 24 hr personal support service)
Career development opportunities through the company succession planning programme are available, with some courses even having external professional body accreditation.
Posted 16 days ago