Project Coordinator - Royston | Zoek UK | d3eea3
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Royston, Hertfordshire, England
22000.0000 - 25000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title:**Project Coordinator**
As theProject Coordinator you will assist the department manager with custom projects, working on smaller segments of projects and assisting with all project-related administration and documentation.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Work with engineers, help to build BOMs and arrange works orders to reflect them
- Identify part shortages and arrange for them to be resolved
- To catalogue and record any internal and customer quality issues
- Complete the administrative processes required for goods to be despatched
- Process all new and amended QMS documents and disseminate to all users
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Analytical and methodical with high levels of attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others at all levels in the organisation
- Interest in technical/engineering products
- Ability to multitask and balance conflicting priorities
- Evidence of successful administration experience to support a Company's day-to-day operations
- An ability to demonstrate decision-making skills
ACS are recruiting for a Project Coordinator If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Project Coordinator please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Project Coordinator It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Project Coordinator with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Project Coordinator role you desire.