Database Development Officer
£22000 - £27000 per annum + excellent benefits
Would you like to work for a peoplecentred organisation that assists individuals in need of care or support?
The opportunity has arisen for a Database Officer to join the growing information team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining applications for the organisation.
What skills do I need to do the job?
- Prior experience working with SQL databases
- Demonstrable experience of VB.NET
- Understanding of Crystal Reports
- Familiarity with developing applications using ASP.NET
- Experience deploying applications on, and configuring, IIS Server
Does this sound like you? Apply now!
If youd like more information on this role or would be interested in a confidential chat about opportunities, please get in touch with Lizzie Ride#########
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 20 days ago