Junior Engineering Technician
Rugby, Solihull, Leamington Spa, Hinckley, Redditch, Northampton, Leicester, Daventry, Nuneaton
£18k - 25k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Junior Engineering Technician (Automotive)
£18,000 to £25,000 DOE + Holidays + Bank Holidays + Pension + Training
Monday to Thursday, 8am to 5pm. Early Finish Fridays, 2.30pm.
Junior Engineering Technician required for a renowned manufacturing company in the Midlands who are looking to expand their development team to work on new and innovative projects. The company has grown substantially and is working with a prestigious client base.
The successful Junior Engineering Technician will need a minimum of a BTEC (or equivalent) and above in Engineering. You will need familiarity with various hand and power tools. You will need to be able to read engineering drawings. Those with previous workshop assembly experience would be at an advantage, although full training can be provided to those without.
The Junior Engineering Technician will:
- Manufacture and build-up of prototype components and assemblies.
- Design, build and set up test rigs (Training provided).
- Low volume assembly work for a variety of high value assemblies (Product Training provided).
- Different production volumes from low to high dependent on specific projects.
- Working with a variety of materials such as metals, plastics, electronics and electrical equipment.
The Successful Junior Engineer Technician:
- You will need a minimum of a BTEC or above in Engineering (or equivalent).
- A high level of attention to detail.
- You will need familiarity with various hand and power tools.
- A high level of finesse and manual dexterity.
- You will need to be able to read engineering drawings.
- Drive to always achieve the highest levels of quality
- Those with previous workshop assembly experience would be at an advantage, although full training can be provided to those without.
- Passionate to learn and develop new skills.
Posted 136 days ago