£40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus
DSP Engineer Permanent
We are working with our UK based key account who have a brand new vacancy for a DSP Engineerto work in the Cambridge area on a Full Time, Permanent basis.Our client are a multinational advanced technology company who are transforming how smart devices are used.
DSP Engineer Responsibilities:
- You will be expected to have great development skills to work alongside a team of highly skilled multidisciplinary engineers.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing innovative DSP algorithms.
- You will be expected to be handson and work in a fastpaces and dynamic work environment with a passionate team of engineers.
DSP Engineer Requirements:
- Relevant degree in electronic engineering/ related discipline.
- Previous development experience in at least two of the following languages: C/C++, Python and Matlab.
- Background in DSP design and implementation with focus on fixed point math.
- Strong ability to write structured code and good documentation.
Are you the DSP Engineerwe have been looking for? If so, please click on the link to apply with your updated CV.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, worklife balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Posted 35 days ago