Care Assistant - Bristol | Zoek UK | d3feb88218a5482eb30c499c7609e0bd
Up to £10 per hour
In 2019 we were recognised by Indeed as the 1 care provider in the UK to work for and 3 overall for privately owned companies.
Agincare can offer you career stability as a Care Assistantat a time when there is uncertainty with careers in bar work, retail, hospitality, in a restaurant as a waiter or waitress, in sales, hairdressing or beauty we can offer you the job security many other sectors can't.
Social Care is an industry that is nationally recognised for the incredible work that has been done supporting the nation throughout the pandemic, that recognition has cemented Social Care as a key industry within the .
Agincare offer free nationally recognised training and provide PPE above and beyond government guidelines, experience isn't required as our comprehensive training and support will set you on a structured career path that will help you reach your potential.
Why work for Agincare?
All our Care Assistants will receive the following benefits:
- Mileage expenses paid
- Membership of Health Service Discount Scheme
- Blue Light Card membership
- We will create a flexible work pattern based on your availability
- Fully funded Continuous Professional Development
Your role as a Care Assistant
- Provide functional and emotional support to our clients
- Helping prepare meals and assist with social activities
- Assisting with personal care (this could include personal hygiene, oral care, hair care, washing and dressing)
- Safe administration of medication in accordance with individual care plans
We're currently recruiting in the following areas:
- Long Ashton
Role Responsibility of a Care Assistant(Healthcare Assistant)
As a Care Assistant (Healthcare Assistant), you'll have the satisfaction of really caring for people within a fantastic homely environment.
You may be offering companionship, personal care, and help with medication. You will be enabling people to remain as independent as possible within a safe environment, participating in activities and becoming valued within the working environment.
What an Excellent Care Assistant (Health Care Assistant) Looks Like
You must have:
A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone's life
The right to work in the UK
A good level of English - both written and spoken
Approachable and supportive to individuals
- Family business that has been providing reliable and professional care since 1986
- One of the largest care groups in England with over 3500 staff
- 90% of our customers rate us as excellent or great
Posted 44 days ago