Food Service Assistant
£8.21 - £8.50 per hour
Food Service Assistants
- January 2020 Outage
- Heysham 1 & 2 Power Stations
- Our Client are global leaders in the food service and facilities management industry. They are looking for individuals who possess great customer service skills to join them for their up and coming outage at Heysham 1 & 2 Power Stations.
- As the Power Stations enter the outage period, personnel on the station increases meaning that the catering facilities cater for a much larger number of people. My client is looking for a number of individuals that possess a great customer service initiative, can work well in a team & has a basic understanding of how a catering unit operates.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Helping chefs with preparation when required.
- Taking food orders from the serving unit and serving meals
- Taking payments on the electrical registers.
- Keeping the kitchen and canteen areas clean and tidy.
- Cleaning down the kitchen facilities after use.
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained around the kitchen facilities and Vending Machines
- Adhering to all Health & Safety procedures in the kitchen and on site.
- CTC clearance is essential for candidates to be able to undertake work on both power stations
- CTC clearance will be processed by NRL for all successful candidates’ months before the start of the outage. We have a dedicated team of Nuclear vetting Consultants that will guide you through this process.
- Previous experience is desirable, however on-site training will be given. To apply for this role, follow the links on the job board and the NRL team will be in touch.
Posted 3 days ago