£10.00 - £11.00 per hour
Parkside Recruitment are currently assisting a well known Commercial Company based in Staines with their search for a Finance Assistant on a temporary basis. Due to an increase in work load the client will need your full commitment for 3 months.
The main objective of this role is to maintain the bank reconciliation process ensuring all cash transactions are properly recorded within the internal system. This role involves analysing the daily bank accounts, ensuring all payments and receipts are allocated, as well as coordinating resolution of any unreconciled transactions.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Bank reconciliations processes ensuring all cash transactions are recorded properly and accurately
- Analysing bank accounts
- Ensuring all payments and receipts are allocated
- Allocation of cash
- Updating of month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of weeklysummary of reconciled cash to the management team
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of the completion of bank reconciliations is essential
- Oracle experience would be preferred but isnt essential
- Strong communicator
- Flexible and calm under pressure
- Logical thinker
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 31 days ago