Data Analyst - Sheffield - This Area Only | Zoek UK | d4125b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sheffield - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently working with a medical business based in Sheffield as they look to appoint a reliable and conscientious person to take on the
role of Data Analyst.
This is a rare opportunity to help shape the future of a business that continually demonstrates real tenacity and has ambitious growth plans. The successful candidate will be extremely numerate, detail orientated, and highly proficient in MS Excel, Power BI and/or business analytic tools.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
● Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies to generate consistent, quality data and reporting across the different business areas
● Develop, update and maintain dashboards whilst working with stakeholders to further enhance management information (MI)
● Constantly seek opportunities to automate, streamline and integrate reporting to reduce operational time and cost
● Filter and "clean" data by reviewing existing spreadsheets, reports, systems, and performance indicators to detect issues and provide solutions
● Identify and define new process improvement opportunities
● Prepare trend analysis and root cause reports for internal and external audiences using appropriate business analytics tools
● Assess existing data/information and produce detailed narratives, highlighting risks in areas of non-compliance within the Group
● Develop stringent quality monitoring systems for accuracy and consistency across all data sets
● Production of slide decks and presentations giving an overview of monthly operational performance to senior leaders
● Proactively seek out opportunities to add value to the business
To be successful for this role you MUST have the following attributes:
● A proven ability to transfer raw data into workable reports and tools
● An understanding of the insurance claims arena
● Experience in communicating data in a simplified manner to support performance and contractual goals
● Advanced Excel experience, including preferably VBA
● Experience in using a BI reporting platform, either Power BI, Google Data Studio or Tableau is desirable
● The ability to analyse data to identify exceptions/areas for attention
If you meet the criteria for this role and are interested in applying - please do not hesitate to contact Soraya Downing to discuss