Leeming Bar, England
Our client is a long established manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a number of FLT Drivers to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for an FLT Driver looking to develop their career with an award•winning company.
As an FLT Driver, you will be responsible for moving pallets from the production facility into warehouse and distribution areas.
Your duties will include:
• Picking pallets from drive in racking
• Storing pallets
• Moving pallets with a Counterbalance Truck
• Moving pallets of product from warehousing to distribution areas
• Loading and unloading HGV vehicles
• Working either a 6am•2.30pm or 2.30pm•11.30pm shift
To be considered for the role of an FLT Driver, you must have:
• Experience in a similar role
• A Counterbalance licence (Essential)
• A Reach Truck (Not Essential)
• A high attention to detail
Additionally, you must be flexible to work 2:30pm•11pm shift pattern Monday to Friday
Although not essential, your own transport is advised due to the location of the client.
To apply for the role of an FLT Driver, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Forklift Truck Driver, FLT Driver, Fork lift, FLT, Reach, Counter Balance, Warehouse, Distribution, Logistics, Stock, Transport
Baxter Personnel, Ground Floor, 7 Pioneer Court, Morton Palms Business Park, Darlington, DL1 4WD
Posted 50 days ago