Kirkham, Lancashire, England
£18.2k per year
My client, a national company known for providing healthcare solutions are looking for an office administrator to join them on a permeant basis in their Kirkham centre.
- Monitor and manage all direct delivery orders via the HDD portal
- Manage special equipment orders - prescription and one-off special codes
- Liaise with other departments to ensure items are ordered for the above two processes
- Assist the customer service department communication team responding to customer e-mail queries
- Assist the Office Manager with returns and refunds
- Duties as required for business needs
- The post holder will operate within a laid down framework with regard to office administration.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexibly to meet business demands.
- Excellent keyboard skills.
- A resilient approach to work and able to motivate yourself and support your team colleagues.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Experience of high-volume data processing.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Excellent observation skills.
- IT Literate with experience of using windows-based applications (e.g. Excel etc).
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a positive outlook.
- Knowledge of SAP desirable.
Location: Kirkham, Lancashire
Working Pattern: Monday-Friday
To apply please send your CV to Natalie Hales, Hales group Norwich.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Posted 24 days ago