Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£60 - £90 per day
This role is the ideal chance to join a secondary school in Doncaster, and take the next step in your career.
Are you a Science degree graduate or Science QTS who would enjoy a role both working in the science lab but also covering science lessons when teachers are absent?
Benefits for the successful applicant include
- Car parking space in schools carpark
- 1 year contract
- Opportunities to lead lessons in the science department
- Competitive rates of pay
Could an exciting Randstad school with a popular Science department be your next career move?
- Good Ofsted graded Academy with excellent facilities
- Long term cover Sept
Person Specification Science Technician/
About the role
- The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing (and where appropriate manufacturing) teaching materials as required to ensure effective support for teaching staff in the Science department.
- You will ensure that all science experiments are properly prepared and science materials are maintained to ensure that students are receiving high quality science lessons
- The ideal candidate will have experience working within a school environment as a science technician and either will be aware of the Health and Safety involved in the role or be a graduate with considerable laboratory experience looking to enter into work in our educational setting
If you are a suitable candidate for this role at this progressive secondary school and this sounds like the opportunity for you? Then do not delay and send your CV to #########
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted
Posted 19 days ago