£8.70 - £9.70 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
Cordant People are working with a fantastic client in Aberfoyle who are seeking a Cafe Cook to join their existing team on a Fixed Term contract.
- Ensuring that the station is prepared for service
- Clean down and maintenance of the kitchen equipment including a deep fat fryer.
- Taking stock rotation and order requests when required
- Breakfast and lunch menus cooked to order to the highest of standards.
- Maintaining food hygiene within the kitchen area.
- Taking food temperature readings.
- Clean down of kitchen on a daily basis.
- Assisting with FOH at the end of the shift if required
You will be flexible with the ability to work over weekends, bank holidays and school holidays. You will be certified in First Aid and Food Hygiene. Document proof must be given prior to interview.
On site and Online training will be provided where required.
If youre hard working and friendly with a keen sense of adventure with excellent customer care, then please apply and submitted your CV to us.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Posted 94 days ago