Product Marketing Manager
£35000 - £50000 per annum
OSR is recruiting on behalf of a leading B2B software company in Nottingham. My client has a brandnew position available for a Product Marketing Manager. This is a great opportunity for an experienced candidate to define a new marketing function within the business.
This company specialise in developing financial and payments software. Having been established for over 20 years, the company continues to innovate within their industry. Their UK office is based in Nottingham, but they also have offices all around Europe and across the globe.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating clear, strategic and competitive plans to promote the companys products and services. The Product Marketing Manager will work with various teams including marketing, business development, sales and other stakeholders.
Through research and detailed product understanding, the Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading the development of product strategy. This role is also very hands on. With support from various teams, the Product Marketing Manager will devise and create a wide variety of marketing and sales materials.
- Researching the market and competitors.
- Defining and crafting the companys position and messaging.
- Define the value and uniqueness of the companys products and solutions.
- Develop product marketing plans including strategy & market positioning.
- Creating sales and customer materials including presentations, case studies, userguides, webinars and more.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns.
- Be the expert team member across all products and services.
- Development of new products and gotomarket strategies including naming, pricing, market positioning.
- Leading on new product development with an end customer focus.
- Attending conferences and events.
- Preferably a background in financial & software services or other technical industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write and adapt technical jargon into appropriate materials for various channels.
- 5 years experience in marketing or product marketing.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Highly competitive salary depending on experience.
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Progression within the role potential to lead/mentor other team members (depending on previous experience).
- Health and wellbeing schemes.
- Pension scheme.
- Subsidised snacks and inoffice treats.
Nottingham 20minute walk from train station.
If you are interested in this role, please apply!
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you havent heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Posted 37 days ago