£35000 - £40000 per annum
Our client, Forth Capital, a successful, wellestablished International Wealth Management Company with an excellent record of success are expanding and opening a new office in Edinburgh. We are recruiting exclusively for our client with numerous roles across the business.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience in a paraplanner role with the minimum of level 4 diploma qualified. Other requirements include:
- Working knowledge of financial CRM systems
- Ability to multitask and switch focus quickly
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and common computer programmes
You will be writing full compliant comprehensive financial planning reports and reviewing client financial information. Other responsibilities include:
- Engaging with clients in person, via telephone and through correspondence.
- Review Wealth Managers work requests/files to ensure they meet FCA requirements
- Creating APTA with TVC reports using Select a Pension
- Engage and ensure clients sign up to the relevant service level which is appropriate for their circumstances.
- Create and maintain the report writing/standard wordings library.
- If applicable, review file notes and issue clear instruction of requirements to admin
- Update and maintain the CRM workflow and activities as and when required
- Maintain CPD
- Act in all times in line with the Companys values
Highly competitive salary
Comprehensive benefits package with great holidays
An excellent opportunity for a candidate with the right experience, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
If this role isnt quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.
Posted 22 days ago