Tutor / Assessor Functional Skills
£120 - £150 per day
Functional Skills Tutor / Assessor
Location: Midlands / London
Negotiable Daily Rate terms, plus mileage allowance, laptop, expenses
My clients are an established and successful provider of technical training and qualifications to the water and electricity utility sectors.
Due to expansion they are looking for an additional Functional Skills Tutor to join their dynamic team.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Complete diagnostics on learners using a BKSB platform
- Plan sessions within a group setting
- 1-2-1 coaching of learners
- Plan and use relevant resources
- Take part in form 1-2-1 case reviews with the quality auditor
Undertake invigilation with other groups
To apply you must have or hold:
- Functional skills Level 2 in Maths or English (ICT would be an advantage)
- Level 3 award in education or training, PTTLS or equivalent
- Full UK driving licence
- A good knowledge of how to plan a session
Ideally you will be based in the Midlands
This position will see you covering the midlands, & London, but can on occasion become national, so you MUST be prepared to travel. This position is for up to 6 days a month.
If you are interested in this new and exciting opportunity with a growing company then please call Ben Gibson on the listed number, or ideally email with your current CV.
Posted 10 days ago