HGV Class 2 C Drivers
£12 - £19 Per Hour
Temporary (Full time)
Class 2 C LGV Drivers
Are you interested in working in a fast-paced environment for a growing Company? We have vacancies for HGV Class 2 C Drivers based from our client in Alcester. Your main priority will be to deliver goods to multiple consistent delivery points each week.
- £12.00 to £19.00 per hour (LTD)
- PAYE rates available
- Monday to Saturday
- 6am starts
- 45 hours per week
Main Tasks of our Class 2 LGV Drivers:
- To Deliver goods to multiple consistent delivery points each week.
- To support the business focus on growth within the Food service sector.
Key tasks and Responsibilities of the Class 2 LGV Driver:
- Driving 18t to 26t Rigid vehicles.
- Following instructions and routes provided by the transport office.
- Reporting any issues or delays to the transport office.
- Driving safely and representing the company well in front of customer delivery points.
- Ensuring Driver checks of your vehicle has taken place at the start of every shift
Class 2 LGV licence
Customer Service focus
Willing and able to handball cages swiftly off the vehicle to each delivery point
- Minimum 1 years' experience with driving class 2 vehicles
If this sounds like the job for you, Call######### for an interview and assessment, or email your interest & details/CV to #########
H&G Recruitment; celebrating 16 years of successful trading, are one of the country's fastest growing and leading logistic HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 driver and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain. We have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue-chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team - so why delay, APPLY today!
Posted 109 days ago