Social Worker - Family Support Team
Up to £32 per hour
There is a brand-new Locum Social Work position available in Thurrock Council, as they look to bring in anexperienced Social Workerto theirFamily Support Team.
Thurrock Council is looking for someone who is heavily experienced in the Social Work sector and has experience at a Social Work level and must be experienced in Frontline services such as Referral and Assessment, Child in Need and Child Protection.You will be in a team of 5-6 other Qualified Social Workers, and Thurrock has placed the caseload at around 15-20, which is very low compared to surrounding boroughs.
Thurrockhas always received good reviews from Ofsted and have improved over the last year even more. They promote a great work-life balance and are incredibly supportive to all staff members.
"The needs of the youngest children, often with the most complex needs, are identified quickly and sensitively. Identification leads swiftly to offers of professional support and advice" - Ofsted - 2019.
If you are interested in finding a new role, or you would like to talk about what opportunities are out there currently then get in touch anytime to discuss.
They have given arate of £32 per hour for a Locum Social Worker,and they are happy to extend the contract if happy with the work provided.
Benefits for you
- Competitive pay compared to surrounding areas.
- Great work-life balance promoted to all Social Workers.
- Chance to enhance new and existing and make your mark on a rapidly improving service.
- Great management structure to learn new skills in.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Excellentrelationship building
- Experience practicing Social Work in the UK.
- Qualified Social Worker with clear experience in Safeguarding, Child Protection and Child in Need.
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively, you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Ethan Hancock on#########
Posted 17 days ago