Teacher of Science
Liphook, Hampshire, England
£21000 - £80000 per annum
Teacher of Science, able to teach across the specialisms and with expertise in at least one area, needed for 'Good' School.
This School says "We are seeking an inspirational classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge to join our successful Science Department. We wish to appoint an exceptional individual who has the necessary skills and attributes to have a real impact upon Science learning and teaching. There may be the opportunity of teaching A-Level and/or additional responsibilities for suitably qualified candidates. Applications are invited from NQTs as well as more experienced colleagues.
Are you able to:
- Inspire and innovate?
- Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
- Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
- Optimise English learning for all?
We will offer:
- A supportive learning environment and team to work in.
- The opportunity to make a difference
- The chance to actively promote your career development
- Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn.
- The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering the support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater opportunities for career progression.
Posted 13 days ago