Care Assistant / Support Worker - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Care Assistant / Support Worker
Up to £15 per hour + Free DBS and uniform
Permanent (Part time)
Do you want to make a difference?
As a Care Assistant in Port Talbot and the surrounds, you'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services that are required. As aSupport Worker you'll become a companion of the people in your care and work as part of a team to assist with a variety of different tasks. This includes supporting service users in maintaining a dignified and fulfilling living.
Ready to take control of your working life? Apply today and you could be on shift in 48 hours. Our fast-track recruitment process depends on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.
Here's what you'll need
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't already have a valid certificate, we can provide Moving and Handling training during your induction. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Flexi Pay is our unique and innovative feature on the HealthForceGo app that gives employees access to 25% of their pay instantly, including on weekends and bank holidays!
What you'll get in return...
- A competitive remuneration of £ for HCA's and £ for SW's per hour, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it.
Posted 12 days ago