Primary Teaching Assistant
Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester, England
£64 - 75 per day
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Longsight, Manchester. This is a part-time primary teaching assistant role, covering a Year 1 class which will commence in October 2019 until July 2020
The role The desired Key stage 1 (KS1) Teaching Assistant (TA) will be working in a year 1 class of up to 30 pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for level 2 or above Teaching Assistants, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently worked within a Key Stage 1 class.
The school This is a larger than average school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care.
Requirements To be considered for the position of Year 1 (Key Stage 1) Teaching Assistant role, you will:
- Hold a level 2 or above qualification.
- Have experience working in primary education.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of the Key Stage 1 department.
- Have a passion for working alongside and with a class teacher.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global. What Vision for Education offer As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our dedicated Manchester Primary team on#########
Posted 24 days ago