Accident and Emergency Nurse (A&E) - Derby
Derbyshire - This Area Only
£20.17 to £38.59 per hour
Pulse Nursing is recruiting dedicated and compassionate accident and emergency (A&E) nurses within the Derbyshire area, who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system, ipoint, facilitates this allowing you to manage your availability and book your shifts at competitive rates of pay.
Pulse Nursing Agency is an award winning leading supplier to several NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK.
What Pulse can offer you?
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable– Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
As an agency we require A&E nurses to have certain skills and experience:
- At least twelve months clinical experience in an A&E department working across majors, minors, resus and triage
- Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- NMC Registered
- Right to work in the UK
Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply today and a member of our team will contact you shortly.
Posted 23 days ago