Warehouse Administrator - Dudley | Zoek UK | d470d5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
9am-6pm Monday to Friday
Permanent - Immediate start
£ per hour
Immediate start and permanent work opportunity with our client who have seen record growth throughout the Pandemic. They are now expanding their Warehouse and Distribution centre and are looking for an individual to take on the role of Warehouse Administrator.
If you have experience within Administration or Business Support and you are a confident and resourceful individual with the ability to work under pressure then please read on…
This could suit a college leaver, Apprentice, or someone with a retail/stock/Administration background.
Role of a Warehouse Administrator:
- Responsible for carrying out administrative tasks within the warehouse
- Collaboration with customer service team and wider supply chain
- Processing of incoming delivery details
- Accurate and timely completion of documentation
- Attention to details whilst achieving complete accuracy
- Support Warehouse functions if needed, picking/packing
- Hard working
- Team Player
- Willing to learn
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible work approach
Hours of work 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday.
Great culture and team, working with the Warehouse, Distribution and Sales functions you will work with everyone in the company and be an integral part of the business.
If you are interested in this role then please send across a copy of your CV.