Registered Nurse / Trainee Nurse
CT1 1PS, Canterbury
£12 (Trainee Nurse) to £17.85 (Qualified Nurse) per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse to join the team at:
Location: Chaucer House, 82 St Martins Hill, Littlebourne Road, Canterbury, CT1 1PS
38.5 hours, £12.00 (Trainee Nurse) to £17.85 (Qualified Nurse) per hour
Advert open date: 28/08/2019
Advert closing date: 25/09/2019
Trainee nurses (nurses qualified outside of the EU) will need to hold a letter from the NMC confirming their eligibility to sit the OSCE exam.
Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful candidate will ensure the promotion of high standards of nursing care, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth and efficient manner.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and values:
- A qualified RGN/RMN with a valid NMC pin number.
- Committed and dedicated.
- A confident communicator.
- Flexible to work shifts.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Annual NMC registration costs covered*
- Clinical training support and development
- Development opportunities
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition MMCG Care Awards
Posted 21 days ago