£19 - £21 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
Service Care Solutions have a long term contract for a Band 5 Community Staff Nurse working in North East London (Basildon/Grays).
These roles are full time 9-5 Monday to Friday, but could potentially consider part time. This means you will have flexibility in the days you work to fit your lifestyle.
On a day to day basis you will be working with patients within their own home who may have long term physical health, older persons mental health and therapy requirements. You will provide complex nursing assessments, care and treatment and will be a key part of delivering a joined up approach to healthcare in the area liaising with other local healthcare hubs and wider stakeholders.
To apply for this role you should have a nursing degree, an NMC Pin and experience of working in the community. You will be required to work independently so this is something which you should be comfortable with.
For more details please respond to this advertisement.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Daily payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
Posted 102 days ago