Bank Chef- HA3 4NS
Harrow, Greater London, England
A great opportunity has arisen in our Residential Care Home for a Cook to join one of our Homes at Kent House on a zero hours contract basis. You will ensure all catering services and residents' dining experience is second to none - of the highest quality in both quality and presentation.
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay and upwards depending on experience
- Rolling rotas and flexibility
- Refer a friend scheme
- Perkbox – 100s free perks (discounts when shopping at more than 1000 supermarkets and more than 20000 local shops, free phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets and many more)
- Supervision and preparation of the cooking and serving of delicious and nutritious hot and cold meals, as and when required for the residents.
- Ensuring all meals are of the highest possible quality and attractively presented. To purchase fresh foods daily, from local suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills
- Cooking experience and relevant qualifications
- Ability to work within a busy kitchen and assist by organising and controlling the efficient and economic production of quality food within the allowed budget, whilst maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- To take pride in serving with great presentation of the meals that are cooked by our chefs
- Ability to work under pressure, on your own or as part of the team.
Food safety level 2
Previous experience in a similar role
If this sounds appealing to you and you believe you would enjoy working with us to make a difference in people's lives, please apply.
Posted 15 days ago