£105 - £110 per day
Temporary (Full time)
Are you a passionate teacher looking for your next role? Can you provide a wide range of exciting and stimulating lessons? Could you conduct vital observations to aid and develop a childs learning?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for Primary Teachers across South Devon. If you are willing to travel to schools in your area, apply today!
This opportunity is open to NQTs
- Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
- Free training provided, both online and onsite
- Refer to a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to £300
- Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in the structure
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils development
- Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
- QTS / PGCE or equivalent
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience with Years 16
- Experience working with KS1/2 pupils
- A drive to inspire the next generation
- Flexibility to work with changeable shift patterns
- Access to own vehicle is preferred
Still interested? Get in touch on and ask for Lewis, or email ######### .
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
Posted 104 days ago