£35000 - £40000 per annum + plus company package
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Full time, Permanent
Type of works: Social Housing
Salary: £40k plus company package/benefits
- Awardwinning property maintenance, refurbishment and new build specialist looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their growing Wrexham team.
Summary Quantity Surveyor
- To obtain and evaluate information to ensure a realist cost for the supply of works, good materials and services for designated social housing refurbishment and maintenance projects.
Projects will include Social Housing works , voids, roofing and groundworks on sites in and around North Wales.
- Preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders
- Development of the procurement programme
- Prepare and monitor cash flow forecast for designated projects
- Prepare and submit monthly applications for payment to the Client/Clients representative
- Prepare monthly valuation reports for the Management team
- Submit invoices for certified value and ensure payments are received on time
- Value and authorise payments to subcontractors
- Liaise with Contract Managers to establish the project specification and requirements
- Liaise with Contractors, Suppliers and the Client to establish project specification and requirements
- Attend and contribute to meetings with work colleagues and or Clients/Customers
- Monitor the contract progress, assess and report any changes that may affect project costs and or time scale
- Assist in the control of individual contract budgets
- Ensure all necessary contract documentation / reports are accurate and produced on time.
Key Skills & Qualification:
- Hold the relevant qualifications
- Social Housing/Planned Works experience essential
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be flexible in hours of work and travel
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence
In return, you will benefit from a remuneration package which includes a competitive basic salary + car allowance/company car and pension scheme.
- If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, please apply via the link below or contact Laura at Bromak on######### or #########
- If you are not interested but you know someone that might be, we pay a fee for successful referrals (terms apply).
Posted 29 days ago