Senior Reporting Accountant
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Investigo are delighted to be supporting a growing Milton Keynes based organisation with their recruitment of a Senior Reporting Accountant, on a permanent basis.
The Senior Reporting Accountant will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Monthly and quarterly financial reporting to the business and Group ensuring that the appropriate financial controls are in place.
- Standard Reporting includes but not limited to;
- Profit and Loss Statement group level on a monthly basis and venue level on a quarterly basis
- Monthly Balance Sheet reporting including Assets, Liabilities and Equity detailing movements
- Monthly Fixed Asset movements including additions, depreciations, transfers, write downs / ups, write offs
- Monthly Intercompany balances including reconciled group accounts detailing payables, receivables, income and cost
- Monthly Group specified KPIs
- Providing detailed commentary on variances at profit centre and GL level including GAP analysis and action plans to improve performance.
- Preparing monthly Board presentation explaining variances to budget for P&L, capital spend and cash.
- Ensure Group reporting guidelines are adhered to.
- Maintain high level communication with accounting team to ensure accuracy of financial records, compliance with group guidelines and understanding of individual accounting entries.
- Managing Balance Sheet and Cash Flow annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting for the group.
- Work closely with operations and central support units to ensure compliance with budget and all deviations justified, supported with a business case and approved by Board in advance.
- Review balance sheet reconciliations to ensure accuracy and understanding of balances.
- Review all financial reporting to ensure that all figures are consistent and accurate between various reports and processes improved to achieve most accurate reporting process.
- Monitor risks and opportunities arisen from Balance Sheet or Operational change on a regular basis and report to Board.
- Maintaining procedures and systems of internal control to maintain the integrity of financial records.
- Ensure all reports reconcile back to SAP with detailed explanation of deviations if any.
- Assisting accounting team during yearend audit
The successful Candidate will be a professionally Qualified individual with 25 years PQE, and a strong management and financial accounting background. They will possess strong balance sheet and cashflow management experience, as well as the ability to lead and develop two junior members of the team.
Our Client is offering a salary of £55,000 £60,000 + Benefits
Posted 52 days ago